Happy Halloween!

Okay, so I know it's barely even September yet, but I've been working on seasonal items since June.


Winter Is ... 
Oops, I mean ... Autumn Is Coming.

I know that you want to prepare early for the season, right? I'm working on a few items right now so I can get them listed early enough for purchase, processing and shipping. 

At this time, I have three Halloween-y items in my shop.
(HeeHee, I said Weenie)



I started this tissue box cover while on a weekend trip. We were completely rained out on one of our days, and I had been smart enough to bring some sewing supplies along. So, ta-daaa.



This is the second Happy Halloween sign I had made. The first one did not come out according to my vision, and so it was gifted to a friend.



This framed needlework is surely great for Halloween, but I know that there are lots of people who would love to display this year round. You know who you are. It fits in with your heavy metal, or emo theme. Or just your macabre, occult-ish interest.

So there you have it. I already have a few pieces in mind, that I think you'll like, for next year. I'll probably have to get started on those in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment